The latest hotfix for Blizzard’s MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has been released fixing problems relating to specific heroes, structures, and sounds.
Many of the fixes are related to Fenix, the newest Ranged Assassin hero to be added to the game’s roster. Additionally, Diablo and Hanzo also get some minor tweaks. Here are the full hotfix notes from Blizzard’s website:
- Structures: Fixed an issue in which certain Abilities could be used to move Structures.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Diablo: Fixed a visual issue affecting Fenix’s walk animations after being hit by Overpower.
- Fenix: Fixed an issue that could cause Fenix’s model to visually disjoint from his actual position in-game.
- Fenix: Issuing a movement command during Purification Salvo will no longer cancel Fenix’s firing animation for the duration of the Ability.
- Fenix: Purification Salvo’s visual and sound effects will no longer continue to play if the Ability is cancelled due to its target becoming invalid, such as when Gul’dan casts Demonic Circle to teleport far beyond Purification Salvo’s range.
- Fenix: Unconquered Spirit’s icon in the Activated Talent hotbar is now visually consistent with other passive Talents, and no longer appears activatable.
- Hanzo: The Target Practice Talent will now correctly grant 30% increased Storm Bow range upon completing its first quest requirement.
- Announcers: Fixed a processing issue affecting one of the Mira Han Announcer’s voiceover lines in the Chinese game client.
As you can see, it isn’t a lot but will hopefully make the game more enjoyable for those who are playing.
The hotfix follows the patch that released earlier this week adding the aforementioned StarCraft character, balance changes to select heroes, a new cooperative brawl called Deadman’s Stand, a slew of bug fixes, and more.
In other recent Blizzard news, the popular developer has been celebrating the 20th anniversary of its sci-fi real-time strategy franchise StarCraft all month with loads of goodies from each of its most recent titles. As of this writing, the anniversary stream is currently live on the official StarCraft Twitch channel.
Heroes of the Storm is free-to-play and available now for PC.